Monday, September 14, 2015

BB 9/14/15



Afternoon Phoenix! So sorry to have neglected my family and friends these past couple of weeks. I've been so engrossed in research regarding the Dealers of Death, that I've been spending every spare second researching all the back door internet sites. Pretty scary stuff on the DarkNet - don't advise that you ever check it out unless you enjoy having many nightmares about all the horrible sites, etc that are shown there, and the millions of people that belong to them! It's also where all the hackers hang out.

Now that part may come in handy. I've been able to give Gideon a few tips on additional ways to hack from those sites.

Anyway, I realize I have been neglected my beautiful mate, Jenna, my family, and you, my fans. So I promise to come here again daily, and bore you with useless trivia on all kinds of stuff! Hopefully, you all missed me as much as I have missed you.

<3  Brock V"""V


No comments:

Post a Comment