Wednesday, December 9, 2015

BB 12/9/15

Good morning Phoenix, and welcome to Hump Day, aka Wacky Wednesday! Is all your holiday shopping done? Have you just started?

Today, let me show you some great (or not so great) stocking stuffers for those hard to buy for people on your list!

Each one will be shown in the comments so that I can also post the picture with it.
Have a fangtastic day my friends! <3 Brock V"""V

 Brock Breed Trongs – finger food utensils, for those that don’t want to get their fingers dirty eating finger food. Only $25 for 6!

Marijke D. D. Wygerse
Marijke D. D. Wygerse This would be something for me. I can't stand the feeling of bone.

Peggy Dovey Foye
Peggy Dovey Foye For me too. Hard to get the buffalo sauce from under my nails.

Brock Breed
Brock Breed Dipr – the ultimate cookie dunking spoon! Again, for those on your list that want to keep their fingers clean. Only $6!

Brock Breed
Brock Breed Ninja coat hooks – Awesome gift! Oh wait…. I know who’s gonna get these…. $8.99 each.

Margaret Stagg
Margaret Stagg These are awesome!
Brock Breed
Brock Breed Penis shaped egg fryer – well, just because. $8.50.

Brock Breed
Brock Breed Nose shower gel dispenser – ewww…… $6 (snot colored body wash not included)

Brock Breed Undies for two – underwear with 4 leg holes – when you absolutely, positively have to be-this-close. $10

Marijke D. D. Wygerse
Marijke D. D. Wygerse I've received this as a gift on our 10 years anniversary.

Peggy Dovey Foye
Peggy Dovey Foye This could be kinda fun *winks*


Brock Breed
Brock Breed Which one is your favorite? *grins*

Sissy Olson Omg I love the penis egg thing and the nose

Brock Breed Any of these beauties can be purchased at Amazon!

Sissy Olson
Sissy Olson I could have so much from for Christmas thanks you for the ideals Brock

Peggy Dovey Foye
Peggy Dovey Foye Good morning Brock, I like the gripper for the wings. Although the underwear could prove to be some interesting fun.

Cathy Hunter McCarron
Sue M. Van
Sue M. Van Morning Brock. Have a great day!

Karen Jones Sadowski
Karen Jones Sadowski Happy Wednesday Brock. I think I shall pass on all the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment