Friday, April 4, 2014

4.4.14

Good morning Phoenix! TGIF!!! I hear Elise has a FAP going for this afternoon, so stay tuned!
Pop Culture Trivia for April 4, 2014
► 1968 - Martin Luther King, Jr was assassinated by James Earl Ray in Memphis Tennessee.
► 1850 - Los Angeles, California is incorporated as a city.
► 1964 - The Beatles occupy all of the top five positions on the Billboard singles chart in the United States, with Can't Buy Me Love, Twist and Shout, She Loves You, I Want to Hold Your Hand, and Please Please Me.
► 1983 - Space Shuttle Challenger makes its maiden voyage into space (STS-6).
► International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
Joke of the Day:
A man is driving down a country road when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing. The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah excuse me mister, but what are you doing?"
The farmer replies, "I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize." "How?" asks the man, puzzled.
"Well I heard they give the Nobel Prize to people who are out standing in their field."
Quote of the Day:
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education. Albert Einstein
Random Daily Factoid:
90 percent of women who walk into a department store immediately turn to the right.
Here's another good prank idea..... Just saying.... Pleading the 5th...
Have a fangtastic day my friends!  Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment