Wednesday, October 7, 2015

BB 10/07/15 [1]



Good morning Phoenix! (And a very good afternoon to our friends on the “other side of the pond”) It’s Hump Day, so that translates to Wacky Wednesday.

I have a spooky riddle for you…..

In a locked room, a man is found hanging by the neck from the ceiling. His feet are not touching the ground. The room is completely empty. There are no tables or chairs or anything else. There is a puddle of water under his feet. How did the man kill himself?

Give me your best answer in the comments! I’ll post the answer later today.

Have a fangtastic day my lovely friends!
<3 Brock V"""V

Katrina Mari Swift Morning Brock!!! Hmmm he was standing on an ice block??? It melted tada well u know what I mean*smiles*


Peggy Dovey Foye Morning Brock, I'm with Kat an ice block.

Brock Breed Well, can't put anything over on you guys, can I? And here I thought I was being so smart..... Yep - the fool was standing on a block of ice.



No comments:

Post a Comment