Friday, October 23, 2015

BB 10/23/15



Morning Phoenix – it’s finally Friday – TGIF!

Time for some Friday funnies. These are groaners, consider yourself warned!

• Friend: What are you gonna be for Halloween? Me: Drunk!
• What do you call a hot dog with nothing inside it? A "hollow-weenie!"
• For Halloween I'm going to write "Life" on a plain white T-shirt and hand out lemons to strangers
• Which ghost is the best dancer? The Boogie Man!
• This Halloween, the only Candy I'm interested in swings from a pole and has daddy issues
• Thank goodness for Halloween, all of a sudden, cobwebs in my house are decorations!
• I'll be your trick if you'll be my treat.
• How do Rednecks celebrate Halloween? Pump kin!
• When do ghouls and goblins cook their victims? On Fry Day
• What's a monster’s favorite dessert? I-Scream!
• What do you call a Halloween boner? Petrified wood
• What do you call a dancing ghost? Polka-haunt-us
• Q: How do you write a book about Halloween? A: With a ghostwriter.
• I'm going to celebrate Halloween the same way I always do... by murdering a bunch of teens by the lake. Sincerely, Michael Myers
• Two monsters went to a Halloween party. Suddenly one said to the other, "A lady just rolled her eyes at me. What should I do?" The other monster replied, "Be a gentleman and roll them back to her."

Have a fangtastic Friday my friends!
<3 Brock V"""V


No comments:

Post a Comment