Friday, October 9, 2015

BB 10/09/15



Good morning and happy TGIF Phoenix! It’s time once again for Friday Funnies. At least I think they’re funny. But then we all know I’m a sick, twisted individual. That’s why I hang out so often with Kade and Aric, you know.

Jean Claude Van Damme, Steven Segal, and Arnold Schwarzenegger all decide to go out trick-or-treating as musical composers for Halloween. They go into a costume store and look for masks. Jean Claude sees a costume that he likes and says, "I think I'll go as Beethoven." Steven Segal sees a costume that grabs his attention and says, "I'll be Mozart." Arnold had a tough time finding a costume that he liked, but he eventually found one that appeased his interest. He picks up a costume and said, "I'll be Bach."

More, you say? Happy to oblige.

10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't...

1. So...What'd you get in the sack?
2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!
3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!
4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!
5. I got the best piece from that house.
6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!
7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....
8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!!
9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.
10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!

Remember, I said they AREN'T dirty! Get your mind out of the gutter. *grins*

Have a fangtastic Friday my friends!
<3 Brock V"""V


No comments:

Post a Comment