Sunday, June 1, 2014

6.1.14


Good morning Phoenix! It's the last day of our 80s weekend, and the last day of the contest.
Here is the second installment of 80s trivia. These questions are 80s TV shows. Remember, post your answers on THIS THREAD.
The first person to get the most right between yesterday's trivia and today's will win! Yes, you can still go back and answer yesterday's. Good luck!
1. In "Knight Rider", what does K.I.T.T.'s name stand for?
2. What was the name of the robot girl on "Small Wonder"?
3. What did Webster call his adoptive parents?
4. What was the name of the bar that the characters from "Three's Company" frequented?
5. Who played the Uncle on "Family Ties"?
6. What was the name of the detective agency in "Moonlighting"?
7. What was Crockett's first name on "Miami Vice"? His nickname was Sonny.
8. What famous Congressman was on an episode of the "Golden Girls"?
9. Name the 5 original MTV VJ's.
10. On "M*A*S*H", what was Walter "Radar" O'Reilley's home town?
Good luck!
Have a fangtastic day!  Brock
  • Cathy Hunter Wendy...the Regal Beagle Nina black wood Martha Quinn Alan Hunter Marc Goodman and Aj Jackson Ottuma Iowa I think Knights Industry Two Thousand?? Tom Hanks sonny Bono James "sonny" Crockett
    June 1 at 10:35am · Edited · Like · 1
  • Melissa Lamb 1. Knight Industries Two Thousand 2. Vici 3. Ma'am & George 4. Regal Beagle 5. Tom Hanks (I think) 9. Martha, JJ, Mark, Nina, and Alan. I have no clue on the others.
  • Cathy Hunter I think I messed up!!! It's not Wendy it's Vicki dang it and it's JJ not AJ...I still don't know what Webster calls his adoptive parents....and City of Angels!!! I'm done now!!! Lol
  • Shauna Reardin 2. Vicki
    3. Ma'am and George
    4. Regal Beagle

    5. Tom Hanks
    7. James
    8. Sonny Bono
    10. Ottumwa, Iowa
  • Cathy Hunter I think I suck lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment